Monday, September 11, 2017

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin

Hey loves!

I'm back for a quick swatch post!

I was able to take home this product when I attended one of the brand's events a couple of months ago...


Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin
This is PhP 165.00 per tube.


As the name says, it's a shade pretty close to our skin color, particularly the average Pinay skin tone. So if you're looking for a matte nude shade, this will probably catch your eye when you check out Ever Bilena counters.


"Skin" is just one of the 25 matte lipstick shades available from Ever Bilena. That's quite a big number of colors to choose from. And with it's affordable price, it's pretty easy to collect your favorite shades if you're into mattes.

For more info about this lippie, here's the description on the label:



More info from the website:

What it is: 
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick features neutral to bold shades that is perfect for all occasions.

What it does: 
Whether you like it nude, bright or bold, every shade of this matte lipstick is instantly flattering. It provides highly pigmented shades in just a few swipe. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick is also infused with Vitamin E to help keep your lips moisturized. It now has a new shade – Rouge Berry.

How to use:
Apply directly to your lips. Start from the center of your upper lip following your lip shape. Repeat the same step on your lower lip.


The shade is a warm, nude shade. Like a light brown with a bit of grey. It's not my go-to nude color to be honest because I tend to get nude pinks or nude peaches.


When worn, I find that the warm shade is pretty close to my skin color without making me look too pale.




I use this when I have a bold eye makeup to balance my look. I don't see myself wearing it with natural makeup because I find that it's too close to my skin color and I definitely need some color for my face.
I like pairing this with smokey eyes or a very defined and long winged liner! I could also see me wearing other bold colors for my eyes like hot pink or teal!

I like how matte it is but this can dry my lips pretty quickly. I suggest to wear a lip balm underneath to avoid chappy lips.

And that's all I guess. Thoughts?

Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment