Thursday, May 17, 2018

MSH Love Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Pink Brown

Hello dears!

Last year I made a review about a pen liquid eyeliner that I absolutely love. It instantly became a favorite of mine. I sent one to my sister last year and she also loved it!

So when I went to Osaka a month ago, I bought more and I even bought a different shade! Yayyyy!

MSH Love Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Pink Brown



This costs around 1,600-1,800 Yen.


I was looking for the original MSH Love Liner that I used before. I was thinking of buying some for myself and for my sister and friends. While browsing, I noticed that the brand released more shades! They were all intriguing but I had to save up money for other things I wanted to buy so I settled with one shade for the meantime and I chose Pink Brown.


The five new shades are released as a limited collection. 

Info from the website:


■ Love Liner Liquid: pink brown
water, (styrene / acrylate) copolymer, BG, apple fruit cultured cell extract, lecithin, hyaluronic acid Na, centifolia rose flower extract, Assembly extract, panthenol, glycerin, xanthan gum, 1 , 2-hexanediol, ethanol, AMP, behene-30, caprylyl glycol, EDTA-2Na, ethylhexyl glycerin, pentylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, sodium polyaspartate, methyl paraben, phenoxyethanol, propyl paraben, sodium dehydroacetate, carbon Black, carmine, titanium oxide, iron oxide


The packaging is pretty much like the one I've used. I really like that it's a shiny, stainless material. It's easy to find in my makeup stash, plus the shade that's close to rose gold looks nice too!


The brush is pointed to create thin lines. It states that it can go as thin as 0.1mm. The brush is soft enough to create fluid lines and it's easy to control. 


Creating a winged liner look is so easy with this brush, easier than an eyeliner brush! It's like I'm using a pen for writing.

Here are the swatchesssss:


The name of the shade is exactly the color of this product—Pink Brown! With one stroke, you get a solid color already. 


When wet

When rubbed

The swatch didn't smudge at all! That's what I love about this product—its endurance! It can last the whole day without smudging. My eyeshadow will get ruined first before this lose any of its pigments. So I can easily say that the MSH Love Liners are still a favorite in terms of formula!

Here's how I usually wear it...

I still add some black underneath the Pink Brown line to add more definition to my eyes. My skin is not as fair as the models seen on the brand's website the color blends with my skin, plus I have hooded lids so the line is not as visible when I have my eyes opened (the eye on the photo is half-open only). I like to add a differently colored liner to give a pop of color to my eyes, especially when paired with a simple, neutral eyeshadow.

Now that I'm so fond of using this, I regret that I didn't buy more shades. Perhaps I will when I get to visit Japan again... or if I can't wait, I'll just buy online and pay for shipping costs! I don't mind because I really like it! Haha! :P

Have you tried any of the MSH Love Liner? Do you like it as well? Share your thoughts on the comments below.


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. I had the mascara :( Didn't like it. Weighed my lashes down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. That's unfortunate. :(
      I haven't tried any other product from the brand except for their liquid liners.

      Delete
  2. I really rely on liquid eyeliner on a daily basis and I love liners that feels just like a pen so this post was really helpful! Can't wait to get my hands on these * u *b Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Venisse! I'm glad this review was helpful. I hope you'll like it as much as I do! :)

      Delete